Seventh European Course in Clinical Dysmorphology "What I know Best"
Catholic University School of Medicine
Aula Brasca, Policlinico «A. Gemelli»
Rome, November 6-7, 2017
Free online courses in genetics produced by health professionals in Europe for health professionals in Europe.
As part of the Gen-Equip project, we have produced a series of online courses based on patient cases.
They are suitable for medical doctors, nurses and midwives:
- Working in Primary Care (general or family practice)
- Working Secondary care (e.g. oncology, cardiac care, obstetrics, pardiatrics)
- Who have begun training in genetics (genetic counsellors, genetic nurses, trainee geneticists)
- As additional course material for undergraduate or postgraduate students in the health professions.
There are cases to cover:
- Familial cancers
- Genetic issues arising during or before pregnancy
- The child with a genetic condition
- Inherited cardiac conditions.
In addition, there is a series of short webinars on key topics such as
- Taking and recording a family history,
- Testing during pregnancy,
- Understanding genetic test results
- Referring to the genetics service.
Please go to www.primarycaregenetics.org to access all the educational materials.
This project has been co-funded by the European Union under the Erasmus+ programme.
The material in this webinar reflects only the author’s views and the European Commission and Ecorys UK are not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.