Last update: June 22, 2012
Please note that the programme, titles and speakers are subject to alteration.
The enhanced Programme Planner and Itinerary Builder sponsored by Illumina enables you:
- to search programme and abstracts by Abstract Title, Author, Keywords and Institutions and Text
- to view abstract text
- to browse and view all sessions
- to pick papers or entire sessions and to add them to your personal itinerary through the meeting. This itinerary can be printed and/or downloaded to a mobile device.
- for the first time all sessions (including business and ancillary meetings) are available)
- Please note, that due to a technicality all poster sessions need to carry the starting date of June 24. Nevertheless, poster viewing with authors is scheduled as follows:
-> odd poster numbers: Sunday, 10.30 - 11.30 hrs
-> even number: Monday, 10.30 - 11.30 hrs
Note: Most of the conference abstracts are freely available and can be reported from the time they appear on this website. Any abstracts that will form part of the media programme will not be published until the day of their presentation and will be embargoed to that date. Embargo dates and times are given on the press releases and should be adhered to. When asking for outside comment on releases before the embargo has lifted, journalists are requested to ensure that those consulted understand and accept the embargo conditions.
ERROR: Content Element type "image" has no rendering definition!