Courses co-organized and/or supported by ESHG
Below is a list of courses which are supported and/or (co-)organised by the ESHG. ESHG Fellowships are available.
|ESHG digital course in Hereditary Cancer||Online live/Distance Learning||September 23- September 24, 2021||Nicoline Hoogerbrugge (NL), Carla Oliveira(PT), Hildegunn Høberg-Vetti (NO), Elke Holinski-Feder(DE)||Flyer|
|Fifth ESHG Training Course on Cardiogenetics||Antwerp, Belgium||October 2-5, 2021||Bill Newman (United Kingdom) and Bart Loeys, Johan Saenen (Belgium)||Flyer |
|EJPRD Third Training Course Quality assurance, variant interpretation and data management in the NGS diagnostics era||Virtual Event||October 27-29, 2021||Gert Matthijs (Belgium), Domenico Tarusico (Italy), Claudio Carta (Italy)||Flyer |
Courses in collaboration with the European School of Genetic Medicine (ESGM)
The European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG) has developed a partnership with the European School of Genetic Medicine (ESGM), in order to promote advanced training in human-medical genetics and preventive medicine in Europe. The European School of Genetic Medicine organizes courses in the charming venues of Bertinoro (Italy). These courses began in 1988 with the first course in Medical Genetics of the European School of Genetic Medicine directed by Prof. Victor A. McKusick.
More information and contact: www.ceub.it
Jessica Bazzoli, Email: jbazzoli(at)ceub.it
Tel: +39 0543 446500, Fax: +39 0543 446557
Upcoming courses are below. ESHG Fellowships are available.
|Basic and Advanced Course in Genetic Counseling||Bertinoro||May 01-05, 2022||Francesca Forzano and Christophe Cordier|
|Clinical Genomics and NGS |
|Bertinoro||May 07-13, 2022|
The ESHG regularly supports and/or co-organises the following courses
- Clinical Genomics and NGS Course, Bertinoro (in cooperation with the CEUB)
- Eye Genetics Course, Bertinoro (in cooperation with the CEUB)
- Basic and Advanced Course on Genetic Counselling, Bertinoro (in cooperation with the CEUB)
- Course in Hereditary Cancer Genetics, Bertinoro (in cooperation with the CEUB)
- Cardiac Genetics Training Course, Manchester/Antwerp (in cooperation with the Manchester Centre for Genomic Medicine and the Universities of Antwerp and Nijmegen)
- Introduction to the statistical analysis of GWAS, London (in cooperation with the Imperial College London)
- Basics in Human Genetic Diagnostics - A course for CLGs in education, changing locations (in cooperation with the University of Jena)