The ESHG EuroGentest Committee has in the past produced a series of 15 leaflets providing general information for patients and families about genetics and genetic testing, in multiple languages, which were previously available on www.eurogentest.org.
These leaftlets are now being updated and are made available. For the time being only English leaflets are available. More languages will be added when available.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Genetic Glossary
- What Happens in a Genetics Laboratory?
- What is a Genetic Test?
Other and condition-related documents
- Carrier Testing
- Chromosome Changes
- Chromosome Translocations
- Chorionic Villus Sampling Test (CVS)
- Dominant Inheritance
- Predictive Testing for Inherited Cancer
- Predictive Testing for other conditions
- Recessive Inheritance
- X-Linked Inheritance
Information in other languages to follow