Courses co-organized and/or supported by ESHG
Below is a list of courses which are supported and/or (co-)organised by the ESHG. ESHG Fellowships are available.
|ESHG Hybrid Course "Next-generation Reproductive Genetics“||Maastricht, The Netherlands||October 13-15, 2022||Edith Coonen||More information|
|ESHG Cardiac Genetics Course||Manchester, UK||May 20-23, 2023||William Newman, Bart Loeys||Coming soon|
|EJPRD Third Training Course Quality assurance, variant interpretation and data management in the NGS diagnostics era||TBA||TBA||Gert Matthijs (Belgium), Domenico Tarusico (Italy), Claudio Carta (Italy)||Coming soon|
|Bioinformatics||TBA||TBA||Christian Gilissen (The Netherlands)||Coming soon|
Courses in collaboration with the University of Bertinoro
The European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG) has developed a partnership with the European School of Genetic Medicine (ESGM), in order to promote advanced training in human-medical genetics and preventive medicine in Europe. The European School of Genetic Medicine organizes courses in the charming venues of Bertinoro (Italy). These courses began in 1988 with the first course in Medical Genetics of the European School of Genetic Medicine directed by Prof. Victor A. McKusick.
More information and contact: www.ceub.it
Roberta Partisani, Email: rpartisani(at)ceub.it
Tel: +39 0543 446500-556, Fax: +39 0543 446557
Upcoming courses are below. ESHG Fellowships are available.
|4th Course in Hereditary Cancer Genetics||Bertinoro, Italy||September 20-23, 2022||N. Hoogerbrugge, D. Turchetti, C. Oliveira, H. Høberg-Vetti, E. Holinski-Feder|
|Bertinoro||September 14-28, 2022||More information|
The ESHG regularly supports and/or co-organises the following courses
- Clinical Genomics and NGS Course, Bertinoro (in cooperation with the CEUB)
- Eye Genetics Course, Bertinoro (in cooperation with the CEUB)
- Basic and Advanced Course on Genetic Counselling, Bertinoro (in cooperation with the CEUB)
- Course in Hereditary Cancer Genetics, Bertinoro (in cooperation with the CEUB)
- Cardiac Genetics Training Course, Manchester/Antwerp (in cooperation with the Manchester Centre for Genomic Medicine and the Universities of Antwerp and Nijmegen)
- Introduction to the statistical analysis of GWAS, London (in cooperation with the Imperial College London)
- Basics in Human Genetic Diagnostics - A course for CLGs in education, changing locations (in cooperation with the University of Jena)