The ESHG offers the possibility of joint memberships with a number of European National Human Genetics Societies. Individuals will sign up with their national society and can at the same time become a member of ESHG by paying an additional fee of EUR 85 per calendar year.
The ESHG has currently formal agreements with the following societies about joint memberships:
- Austrian Society of Human Genetics (ÖGH)
- British Society of Genetic Medicine (BSGM)
- Clinical Genetic Society of Croatia
- Finnish Society of Medical Genetics
- German Society of Human Genetics (GfH)
- Icelandic Human Genetics Society
- Irish Society of Human Genetics (ISHG)
- Lithuanian Association of Genetics
- Lithuanian Society of Human Genetics
- Norwegian Society of Human Genetics (NSHG)
- Slovenian Society of Human Genetics
- Spanish Association of Human Genetics (AEGH)
- Swedish Society of Medical Genetics and Genomics (SFMG)
- Swiss Society of Medical Genetics
For more details on individual membership with your national society, please see here for contact details.
Should you be a representative of a national society and be interested in entering a cooperation with ESHG on joint memberships, please contact us.
For joint membership with the American Society of Human Genetics, see this page.